• Carry out a post budget review and its impact or effectiveness to women in business. This will also assist business women to explore existing opportunities and challenges for 2013.
• Identify issues for advocacy around the budget and existing business environment to women
• Expose women to key economic issues such as the discussions around “The Enclave Economy” and map out ways to address some of the issues as professional and business women.
• The Dialogue was a great success which provided business and professional women an opportunity to assess their attitudes towards participation in economic processes of the country. Critical emerging issues arose from the discourse. These will be used for lobbying and advocacy for the 2013-2014 Budget. These are:
1. Information dissemination
2. Participation in the budget process
3. Monitoring and evaluation of timely disbursements of funds